Asparagus Lemon Tart
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1/2 cup high quality alfredo sauce
- 1 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 1 tsp kosher salt & pepper
- 2 tbsps freshly grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 400.
Roll out your sheet of puff pastry into a rectangle.
Spread Alfredo Sauce onto, leaving about 1/2 inch border.
Top with lemon slices in an even layer.
Add asparagus stalks.
Fold puff pastry edges over asparagus.
Place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper.
Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from oven, drizzle Olio d'Natalia then dust with grated Parmesan.