FacebookTwitter
Cart 0 items: $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  SubTotal $0.00

View Cart

 
Your Account  |  Login
2015 Fritz Sauvignon Blanc
Wine Specs
Vintage
2015
Varietal
Sauvignon Blanc
Appellation
Dry Creek Valley
Alcohol %
14.1

2015 Fritz Sauvignon Blanc

Our estate Sauvignon Blanc displays notes of white peach, orange blossom, and green apple.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$25.00
 
SKU: FSBE152
Add To Cart
$300.00
/ Case of 12
 

The fruit for this wine was whole cluster pressed.  90% of the Sauvignon Blanc was tank fermented to enhance the aromatics and crispness inherent to the fruit.  The remaining 10% was native barrel fermented in New French Oak to subtly soften the mouthfeel.